Technologies We Support
CSMI provides Integrated Logistics Support for a wide spectrum of technologies and systems to include: C5ISR, Antiterrorism and Force Protection (ATFP) and other critical technologies. Our focus is to provide system integration, technical sustainment/maintenance/repair, training, and operational support for our customers relying on critical systems support.
CSMI has demonstrated expertise supporting critical high tech and systems, which include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Fixed and Mobile C2 systems – Mobile IT and Radio Networks, Broadcast, SATCOM, Communications Interoperability systems – Command and Control for first responders.
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and high yield Explosives (CBRNE) detection and decontamination support
- All Configurations and application of Fixed and Mobile High/Medium Energy X-Ray Non-Intrusive Inspection Systems (NIIS), Gamma Ray and Radiation Detection technologies
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) – Pilot Operators, Maintenance & Mission Commanders
- Counter Unmanned Aircraft Systems (C-UAS)
- Electronic Countermeasures – Fixed and Mobile
- Command Control, Communications, Computers, Combat Systems, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C5ISR)
- Elevated Networked Sensors / Persistent Threat Detection / EO&IR, Long Range Thermal Imagers (LRTI), and other associated technologies
- Early Warning Radar and Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) systems
- Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGV) and Robotic Systems
- Tactical and Non-Tactical Mechanical Platform Support
- Facilities support to include: Fiber Optics, Power Generation Systems, and industrial level Environmental Control Units (ECU)
- Provisional data collection systems for Force Protection and Intelligence Analysis