PROGRAM MANAGEMENT AND OPERATIONAL SUPPORT
CSMI provides Program Management and Operational Support for our customers. CSMI’s capabilities have been shaped by the deep experience we have accumulated implementing and managing the full spectrum of programmatic support, contractor logistics support (CLS), program management and administration, training and exercise support, field technical services, and comprehensive Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) for DoD field operations and other critical defense support worldwide.
Program Management and Administration
A CSMI core capability is the provision of comprehensive Program Management and support for operations and programs. Support activities include:
- Oversight and management of support assets and resources
- Development of technology deployment plans and execution support
- Workforce development and management – OCONUS regions and domestic
- Expeditionary level program planning and logistics coordination for personnel and equipment
- Coordination for facilities and local support networks
- Procurement and subcontract support – teambuilding
- Reporting and Metrics
- Financial analysis and management
CSMI program management is aligned to support US and Allied Nation customer. We provide a dedicated management team to support all aspects of Mission Planning to ensure that using organizations receive timely and professional support.
TRAINING AND EXERCISE SUPPORT
CSMI has provided Training and Exercise support worldwide to include INDOPACOM, CENTCOM, AFRICOM, SOUTHCOM, and NORTHCOM areas of responsibility. Support of Training and Exercises will vary depending on complexity and customer requirements. Below are general support characteristics that are routinely coordinated and managed by CSMI:
- Collaboration with pre-deployment site survey (PDSS) teams to determine training goals and objectives
- Coordination with State and Federal Government organizations
- Role player support
- Training for Allied Nation partners and stakeholders
- Equipment fielding and sustainment plans
- Support of deployed personnel, equipment, and logistics
- Air operations coordination
- Backcountry planning and support
- Special teams coordination
PERFORMANCE BASED LOGISTICS
CSMI leverages decades of field services support and management experience to plan and lead technology implementation and sustainment efforts for US customers and Allied Nation partners.
CSMI’s core focus is on Performance Based Logistics (PBL), Integrated Logistics Support (ILS), and Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Support of Technologies deployed domestically and to worldwide locations. For more than two decades we have provided Technology Insertion Training and Technical Services which include: PBL, ILS, comprehensive O&M (Scheduled and Corrective Maintenance), training management, metrics management, supply chain and inventory support, total asset visibility, system operations support, test & evaluation, technical refresh and retrograde/reset.
CSMI facilitates implementation of technology programs and offers customized technical and program support throughout the system lifecycle to maximize technology performance, provide analysis to identify efficiencies, and optimize Operational Readiness rates for our US and Host Nation end-use customers. Our primary focus is providing rapid response technical services to ensure maximum system effectiveness.
Field Services Management
CSMI provides technical field services management and oversight that is critical to the sustainment of technologies for US Customers and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) cases. CSMI program managers (PM) are seasoned operations planners who manage projects through all phases of execution and assist end-users in developing CONOPS to ensure that the technology deployment and sustainment is a completely integrated effort. Because of the often dynamic nature of customer operational requirements, CSMI’s management team scales support to customers based on their changing needs.
CSMI provides OCONUS program implementation, establishes local support mechanisms and mentors Host Nation service providers with the goal of full transition to locally managed customer support
Technical Services & Support
CSMI Field Service Representatives (FSRs), Logisticians and Program Managers provide the dynamic link between end-user operational requirements and manufacturers of technology products in challenging global environments. We provide:
- Technology deployment, integration/installation, commissioning, and technical sustainment
- Establishment of logistical supply, spare parts management and help desk
- Asset visibility and metrics reporting
- Preventive and corrective maintenance support onsite
- Customer training
- Engineering support
- CSMI supports Foreign Military Sales & Host Nation Ally customers by establishing training, maintenance, logistics and technical sustainment programs
Research and Development
CSMI Scientists and Engineers respond to fast-paced, multifaceted basic and applied research and engineering challenges with integrated project teams that support CSMI’s Customers. Projects include Research and Development for a wide spectrum of disciplines and leading-edge pursuits that require expertise to accomplish complex engineering and scientific solutions.
Examples of CSMI R&D support include:
- Biogeochemical Engineering – U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC)
- Geospatial and Remote Sensing Development – Remote Sensing/Geographic Information Systems Center of Expertise – U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC)
- Human Factors Engineering for TSA Security Checkpoints– FAA Hughes Technical Center
- Communications Network Engineering at Forward Locations – Army Sustainment Command
- Robot Mounted Electromagnetic Gradiometers for CIED at Forward Locations – MIT & Lincoln Laboratories – U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC)
- Provisional Data Collection Systems for Intelligence Analysis at Forward Locations – Oakridge Laboratories
- Autonomous Ground Vehicles for ISR at Forward Locations – U.S. Army Special Operations Command (USASOC)
- Mobile Chemical Decontamination Systems at Forward Locations – Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Defense (JPEO-CBRND)